Translate

Mittwoch, 22. April 2009

Kosovo’s Post-Telecom, PTK eine Mafia Betrugs Firma des Kosovo will die 4 Telekom Lizenz in Albanien erhalten

Die PTK wurde mit Hilfe von Joachim Rückers illegal privatisiert und ist wie praktisch alle Wirtschafts Unternehmen im Kosovo fest in Hand der Kosovo Verbrecher Clans.



Länder überschreitend, kann eine verbrecherische Firma halt leichter Geldwäsche betreiben. Deshalb bewirbt man sich für eine Mobil Funk Lizenz auch in Albanien.

Legendär ist der Betrug der PTK an den Norwegern, welche die PTK vor allem technisch vor 5 Jahren im Kosovo des Joachim Rückers und UNMIK Kontrolle aufbauten.

In Deutscher Ausführung die Betrugs Orgie der PTK am Norwegischen Investor der Firma Invest R & O AS !

aus http://www.dontinvestinkosovo.com/

Kosovo Telecom 'Wins' Albania Mobile Bid
Tirana | 20 April 2009 |

Tirana
Tirana
Kosovo’s Post-Telecom, PTK, will be awarded without a tender Albania’s forth mobile telephony license in partnership with a consortium of local business.

Kosovo’s Post & Telecom, PTK, has secured without tender Albania’s fourth mobile telephone licence in partnership with a consortium of local businesses.

PTK will pay €7.2 million for the licence, the same as its original offer, despite that none of the companies that participated in the tendering process failed to qualify, including PTK.

PTK, will own 30 per cent of the new mobile operator, with the remaining 70 percent subdivided among the Tirana-based Union Group, Infosoft, Albania Drink Distribution and ACI Engineering.

The procurement of the new licence will be done through a parliamentary vote, based on a proposition from the Council of Ministers, a move which has been contested by the opposition as illegal because of the failed tendering process.

The two companies which currently own the lion share of the market with more than one million subscribers each, Vodafone and AMC, have often been accused by consumer groups of unfair pricing practices and last year were fined €3.7 million by Albania’s Competition Authority for abusing their dominant position in the market.

Experts hope that the nationwide expansion of third mobile operator Eagle mobile and the addition of a fourth operator will increase competition and reduce call rates.





Hier die Genehmigung der Albanischen Regierung

Kommentare:

  1. Die Sache mit der Lizenz an diese kriminelle Kosovo Firma PTK beschäftigt nun das Albanische Parlament!

    Kuvendi miraton licensën IV të skandalit të celulareve

    Dërguar më: 23/04/2009 - 13:30

    http://balkanweb.com/sitev4/lajme.php?id=36754

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Wahnsinn was für ein Verbrecher Laden die PTK geworden ist, welche natürlich ein Joachim Rückers damals illegal privatisierte.

    Hier in Deutsch der Bericht der Norweger aus dem Anarchie Land Kosovo wo die Mafia die Wirtschaft beherrscht und Monopole errichtet hat, mit Hilfe krimineller Deutscher Politiker angefangen mit Steinmeier.

    http://www.dontinvestinkosovo.com/documents/press_releases/2009-02-26/090226_Press_Release_German.pdf

    Auf Youtube

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDDDLV4zYI4&feature=sdig&et=1240003449.11

    AntwortenLöschen