The BUL_GR_A_VIA project is a Scientology initiated effort to gain control over a Balkan region that included Bulgaria, Greece, Albania and Yugoslavia, in order to establish a safe geographic territory (if not a Scientology state), from which to operate globally, with the minimum of disturbances. The documents show, the efforts started at the end of 1992 and around December were taking shape.
Albania, apparently, was the first country to be chosen, since its internal problems, destabilized it, making it an easy target, looking for any assistance to stand on its feet. The World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) was the infiltrating tool of Scientology and very understandably so, since for a covert operation in this scale, pure Scientology would not make good Public Relations, given its terrible reputation worldwide.
The plan lists the following fields of activity:
- Establishment of the ALBANIA BUILDING & TRADE COMPANY – ABT to conduct business in the field of building material, including the setting up of production units for marble, piping, cement, chalk, etc.
- Establishment of the first private Bank in Albania, pointing out that “a license from the Bank of Albania is easily obtainable for WISE members”.
- Newspaper industry.
- Exploitation of countryside products, such as fruit, milk even water resources.
- Tourist industry, especially hotels.
- Transportation, even founding an airline.
- Telecommunications, mentioning an invitation to tender for a mobile telephone network, expected at the beginning of 1993.
- Computer Industry for introducing high technology and software.
- Mining and exploitation of coal deposits.
- Furnitures, textiles, handicrafts, etc.
The Scientology organization in Greece (KEPHE) seems to have been given the duty to monitor the Orthodox Archbishop of Albania, Anastasios Giannoulatos. In the seized document No 50 (numbered by the Hellenic Criminal Research Directorate) dated March 31, 1994, the Archishop is marked as enemy with danger number 50. The Archbishop of Greece and father Anthony Alevizopoulos are marked with 100.
It is my pleasure to have this opportunity to give you fantastically Good News from my short trip to Albania. It is a land with a newly-established democratic government, which opens up new horizons for us. We will have a noteworthy advantage in making investments and establishing production.
Enclosed you have received a compilation of a few important facts about the country. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.
I have already made preparations with a commerce and construction company. They will shortly be asked into Tirana. This firm will build a Commercial Center with hotel complex right in the middle of downtown Tirana. One of our next goals is to found a private bank in Tirana.
I will gladly arrange the opportunity with you and other WISE members, in order to see, how we can cooperate with this and other projects. For that purpose I have arranged for a conference in Tirana 26-28 December 1992. You and 29 other WISE members are invited. I am looking forward to hearing your reply soon.
In the summer of ’92 major opinion leaders from Albania have requested help from WISE international. WISE became active and ready in November started a course of 30 students at the University of Tirana. Tirana is the capitol of Albania. There are further requests for the expansion of Hubbard Management Technology in Albania.
It has been promised on Albanian national television that the land will be led to new heights with the help of LRH Admin Tech. Now this must be delivered.
Several WISE members visited Albania at the end of November 1992, in order to find out what was needed and wanted, and in which areas cooperation and activity will be needed.
One of the first visitors was Gerhard Haag (CEOs Circle Member) and his partner Reinhold Stricker. They visited various ministries and experienced immediate cooperation in all.
The establishment of a construction and commerce firm, ALBANIA BUILDING & TRADE, was started on the spot. This company will arrange the most needed buildings for various purposes: residence, commercial and production as well as others.
Gerhard Haag and Reinhold Stricker have planned to call further foundations and projects into being.
You are invited to take part in “Project A”, and to participate in all the possible activities.
Presently new foreign visitors come daily in order to open a business or joint venture, or to buy land and arrange something for the future.
We as WISE members have rather good possibilities there, since we already have established connections to which we can refer.
The only thing you have to do in order to be a part of the game is to fill out the questionnaire. Then you will be invited to the 26-28 December 1992 conference at Tirana. There you can meet top officials and opinion leaders, and everything will be arranged so that you can find and establish your required activity. You can even make your own suggestions as to the development of Albania. You can simply utilize Project A for your future activities. In a short time the WISE management technology will be extended and available to the Albanians.
This study has been worked out by Gerhand Haag and Reinhold Stricker.
Gerhard Haag, Seewiesenweg 19, 7061 Lichtenwald 2, W-Germany
Telephone 07153-49230, Fax: -49341
Since Gerhard and Reinhold will now be in Albania most of the time, you can also write to Reinhold Strickers office:
CCI INSTITUT GmbH
Schloss Philippseich, 6072 Dreieich, W-Germany
Telephone 06103-85001, Fax:-87726
The following list is not complete by far, because it is derived from just one visit to Albania of only several days duration.
1. The new Albania Building and Trade Company will erect new buildings and engage in commerce in the area of construction material and will also start production units for construction material, i.e. in areas of marble, pipe, steel beams, metal fittings, concrete, lime and plaster.
2. It is possible to establish the first private bank of Albania. The only requirement consists of having a certain knowledge of banking, a license from the Bank of Albania (easily obtainable for WISE members), and 2 qualified bank officials for the bank’s board of officers.
3. Newspaper industry. At the moment, any number of small new newpapers are being published and it is further possible to build up either a large newspaper or magazine.
4. There are many possibilities in the area of agriculture. The country has an excellent climate. All sorts of vegetables, olives, grapes, nuts, oranges and tobacco grow there. There is also a high quality of milk production. The land has excellent sources of mineral water. Many of these products could be exported, however, no connections or organization have been established that could manage the exportation.
5. Extensive possibilities exist in the tourist industry. There are beautiful beaches, mountains and lakes. At the moment there are only a small number of hotels, most of which are sub-standard. It is an area which finds itself almost completely in Non-Existence.
6. The area of transportation is under-developed. In the entire land, one sees predominantly old cars, and of those only a small number. There is a major need for trucks, delivery vans, cars, helicopters and ships. For your information: Italy is only 70 kilometers away. It is also possible to start a pilot’s association.
7. Large investment will be necessary in the area of telecommunications. The country has only about 4,000 telephones. And an order will be extended at the start of 1993, probably for a mobile telephone net, such as D2.
8. The country has large reserves of potable water, but no extensive distribution system. Large investments will be made in this area in the next few years.
9. In the ministries we have seen Intel style 286 computers. In any case this is an area for the introduction of higher technology and corresponding software.
10. In the area of mining, many valuable resources exist: oil, gas, iron ore, chrome, nickel and cobalt, as well as coal.
11. We found many other possible areas of possible urgent activity. These areas are:
Furniture. One has beautiful wood, as well as the specialists which are necessary to do the work.
Factories are in existence for the manufacture of plastics, leather, textiles and crafts, as well as for carpet manufacture and articles out of brass and copper which could be exported.